Statutory Warranty Information
We at Jaguar Land Rover want you to be completely happy with your product. It has been designed and manufactured with as much care, attention to detail and quality control, as our vehicles.
- What does the warranty does and does not cover
Our warranties cover every type of malfunction or defect that may appear in your much loved Jaguar Land Rover branded item within 12 months of purchase.
All goods are subject to fair wear and tear such as plated finishes, stitching, material, leather, metal and plastic.
The guarantee excludes general wear and tear and damage caused by accident, misuse or neglect, and does not cover the following:
- Damage caused by faulty installation
- Damage caused by not following the manufacturer''s care instructions
- Damage caused by inappropriate cleaning products or those of a corrosive and/or abrasive nature (see user instructions)
- The product being used for a purpose other than intended by the manufacturer.
- The list is not exhaustible.
In the interests of continuous product improvement Jaguar Land Rover reserves the right to alter specification as necessary.
- What is our standard period of coverage?
Our standard product warranty is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
Your warranty may be transferred to another person in a one-time transfer. This transfer is to allow the purchase of gifts where the ownership of the product is passed from one person to another.
- What you should do in the event of a warranty service?
We hope that our products bring you years of joy and satisfaction, however we appreciate things may go wrong. In the event that you find that our products require a warranty claim you should take the following steps:
Land Rover Online Orders & Enquiries
UK*: 0800 096 0493
International: +44 (0) 1926 691 791
(Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm GMT)
* Calls are free from a BT landline. Mobile and other network call charges may vary.
Contact our Customer Services department by telephone, email or by post.
Web Retail Customer Services
Jaguar Land Rover CRM Centre
Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Coventry CV3 4LF
- Supply details of the warranty claim which include your personal details.
- We shall arrange the return of the item at our cost.
- You should include details of when and where you bought the product and a copy of your receipt or online order number.
- You may be given a returns identification number, please include this number within the package and take not of this for your reference.
- Retain the proof of postage/carrier return.
- Subject to inspection and in line with our fair wear and tear policy above we will repair, replace or refund in line with what you may have requested at the time of contact with us.
- What your warranty does not cover.
In addition to the conditions above, Jaguar Land Rover will not cover the following:
- Labour charges
- Consequential damages (the costs of repairing or replacing other property that is damaged when the warranted product fails
- Incidental damages (the costs a consumer incurs in order to obtain warranty service, such as telephone charges, time lost from work, transportation costs, and the cost of renting a product temporarily to replace the warranted product).
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state as well as country by country.