This website (the "Site") is operated by Jaguar Land Rover Limited. Registered Office: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry CV3 4LF. Registered in England No: 1672070 ("Jaguar Land Rover Limited", "we", "us" "our", etc.).
The terms and conditions set out on this page (the "Terms") govern your use of the Site.
Orders submitted via the Site and any resulting contracts for the supply of goods and services are governed by our purchase terms and conditions, which can be found here (our "Purchase Terms and Conditions"). Please note that distributors and dealers are not agents of Jaguar Land Rover Limited and have absolutely no authority to bind Jaguar Land Rover Limited in any way, or to make any representations on its behalf.
ACCESSING THE SITE
Access to the Site and any information, text, names, images, pictures, logos, links, icons or other materials made available on it ("Materials") is permitted on a temporary basis. Jaguar Land Rover Limited reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Site, or restrict access to the Site or any Materials, without notice and without liability.
We also reserve the right to restrict certain areas of the Site to users who are registered customers of the Site. You shall not access or attempt to access any parts of the Site or Materials that you are not authorised to access.
You shall ensure that all persons who access the Site or any Materials through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
USE OF THE SITE
You shall use the Site and Materials only for lawful, non-commercial purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You shall not access or use the Site or Materials, or attempt to do so:
- In any way that is fraudulent, or breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way which may harm, cause offence to, or otherwise infringe any rights of any person in any way.
- In order to transmit, or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional or other materials of any nature (spam). Nor will you collect, collate or gather any information from the Site or Materials which can be used to identify any individual personally.
- In order to interfere with, damage or disrupt the Site, any other website, or any computer equipment, network, systems or software. Interference, damage and disruption shall include, without limitation:
- knowingly transmitting any data, or sending or uploading any material that contains viruses or technologically harmful material; or
- denial of service attacks or distributed denial of service attacks; or
- accessing any website, computer equipment, network, systems or software that you are not authorised to access.
Where applicable, we will report any criminal offences committed by you, in breach of the above provisions, to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of any such breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
If you create an account on the Site, or use any social media accounts to log into the Site, then you must not allow anyone to log into the Site using your details, or to use your account. You must treat all user names, passwords and other pieces of information used as part of our login security procedures (or those of the relevant social media website) confidential, and you must not disclose any of them to any third party. You must also tell us as soon as you become aware that anyone may have obtained unauthorised access to your login details or to your account.
We have the right to disable your account or the ability to log into the Site via any social media site at any time if, in our reasonable opinion, you have failed to comply with any of these Terms.
You shall ensure that any information you provide to us in relation to the creation or use of your account is complete, accurate and up to date at all times.
You may link to the Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal, and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in a way that suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Except where and to the extent that this Site contains functionality to allow you to create a link to, or refer to this Site using social media, you must not:
- establish a link from any website unless you are the owner of that website, or have the owner''s permission to do so; or
- frame the Site on any other website; nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission, or any functionality of the Site which permits linking or references to it from social media websites, without notice and without liability.
The Site may contain links to websites owned or operated by third parties. Your use of those websites is governed by the terms and conditions of the third parties that own or operate these websites.
DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY
This section applies to your use of the Site and Materials. It does not apply to the sale of any goods or services by us from the Site as these are governed by our Purchase Terms and Conditions.
Without prejudice to your rights under applicable law, the Site and all Materials are provided ''AS IS'' and on an ''AS AVAILABLE'' basis without representation, condition, warranty, endorsement, guarantee or other commitment.
In particular, we do not give any representation, condition, warranty, endorsement, guarantee or other commitment that the Site or any Materials are accurate, complete or up to date. Nor do we guarantee that their use or availability will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that they or any of the Site’s servers or those of any relevant social media website are free of computer viruses or other technologically harmful material.
You agree that it is your responsibility to make all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site, any social media websites with which this Site interacts and the Materials, and to implement and maintain sufficient security measures (including but not limited to anti-virus software and appropriate firewalls).
We have no control over the contents of any third party sites or resources which are linked to by the Site, or the functionality or content made available by any social media websites with which the Site interacts, and we do not endorse them or any goods or services provided on any of them. You agree that you visit third party sites and use the relevant social media functionality entirely at your own risk and that we have no responsibility or liability whatsoever in contract, negligence, tort or otherwise for any such sites, resources, functionality, goods or services, or for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of, your reliance on, or the unavailability of any of them.
In no event will Jaguar Land Rover Limited be liable to any person for any:
- distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, your downloading of any Material posted on it, or the use of any functionality allowing interaction with social media websites which is provided on the Site; or
- business losses, including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of revenue, or loss of business opportunities or contracts, arising out of or in connection with your use of, your reliance on, or the unavailability of any of the Site''s content or any Materials.
Nothing in these Terms shall affect our liability for (i) death or personal injury arising from our negligence, (ii) fraud (including but not limited to fraudulent misrepresentation), or (iii) any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights (including but not limited to patents, registered designs, design rights, copyright, database rights, trademarks, service marks, rights and goodwill in trade or business names, and rights in inventions, know-how and trade secrets) in the Site, and in all of the Materials.
You may print off copies and download a reasonable amount of extracts, of any page(s) from the Site or any Materials, as reasonably required for your personal, non-commercial use.
You shall not modify any hard paper or digital copies of any part of the Site or any Materials that you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you shall not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You shall ensure that the status of us, our licensors and of any identified contributors, as the authors of the Site or any Materials, is always acknowledged.
You shall not download, reproduce, duplicate, copy or distribute any part of the Site or any Materials other than as expressly permitted by these Terms without our prior written consent.
All names, images and logos identifying Jaguar Land Rover Limited are proprietary marks of Jaguar Land Rover Limited. All third party brand, product, service and company names contained on this Site are the trademarks, service marks and trade names of their respective holders. Jaguar Land Rover Limited does not give permission for their use by any person other than the holders.
- iPod®, iPhone™and iPod touch® are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. registered in the US and other countries.
- Dolby® is a registered trademark of Dolby Laboratories and any use of such marks by Jaguar Land Rover Limited is under licence.
- DTS™is a registered trademark of DTS Inc. and any use of such marks by Jaguar Land Rover Limited is under licence.
- The Bluetooth® wordmark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG. Inc and any use of such marks by Jaguar Land Rover Limited is under licence.
- Blackberry® is a trademark of Research In Motion Limited and is registered in the US and may be pending or registered in other countries.
- Audyssey MultEQ® is a registered trademark of Audyssey Laboratories, Inc and any use of such marks by Jaguar Land Rover Limited is under licence.
- Bi-Xenon™is the registered trademark of Hella KgaA Hueck & Co.
- WhiteFire® is a registered trademark of Unwired Technology LLC and any use of such marks by Jaguar Land Rover Limited is under licence.
Except as expressly set out in these Terms, nothing contained in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any of our, or our licensors'' intellectual property rights. Use of any such intellectual property rights which is not permitted by the Terms may constitute an infringement of our intellectual property rights or those of our licensors.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If any of these Terms should wholly or partly be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable under applicable law, it shall be severed from the Terms. However, the remainder of the Terms shall remain in full force, and continue to be binding and enforceable.
No failure to exercise, and no delay in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms shall operate as a waiver of it. Nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude the enforcement of any other right, power or privilege. Nor shall the waiver of any breach be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. A waiver of any right, power or privilege under these Terms is only effective if it is in writing.